Feeling out of energy or tired after a long fight of faith is nothing new. Maybe you’re there now. You don’t doubt where the source of your life and victory is, yet you find yourself empty.
But one thing you must NEVER do is quit.
No matter how long this has been going on—no matter how bad it’s gotten—don’t you quit. It’s time to dig deep for that bold-as-a-lion grit with these 7 Confessions To Speak When You Want To Quit that will turn your life and resolve around.
I declare in the Name of Jesus…
- No matter how bad things seem, no matter how long my struggle has gone on, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I don’t have to hold on by my own strength. He is giving me all the strength I need.(Philippians 4:13)
- I am expecting great victories in the face of great impossibilities.(Joshua 11:20)
- I will not be defeated, and I will not quit! Devil, you think you’ve won, but you haven’t. I am more than a conqueror. I will see the victory. His plans for me are good and not evil—to give me a future and a hope.(Jeremiah 29:11)
- God always causes me to triumph. That means I will prevail in this situation. I am expecting a breakthrough, and I’ll wait as long as it takes. If God is for me, who can possibly be against me?(2 Corinthians 2:14)
- I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I expect blessings to chase me down and overtake me. Every tongue that rises against me will be shown to be in the wrong. No weapon formed against me, my finances, my health, my family, or my ministry will ever prosper.(Deuteronomy 28:13)
- I am going to praise God no matter what happens. I am going to praise Him for His goodness and for His mercy. I am going to shout and sing praises to Jesus, Hallelujah! I am going to praise Him like Paul and Silas did until all the chains are broken and every door is open in my life in Jesus’ Name!(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- When I am tired and the trials of life seem to overwhelm me, I will find my strength in the Lord and His promises for me. God gives power to me when I am faint and weary. In my weakness, He increases strength in me. I wait for Him, and He renews my strength and power. I will lift up with wings of strength and rise as an eagle. I shall run and not be weary. I shall walk and not faint or become tired. I thank You right now for increased strength. My hope is in You, and You continually renew my strength and power. I will run my course and not grow weary in well doing, and I will walk and not become faint or tired. I have all the strength I need to accomplish all that God has called me to do!(Isaiah 40:29,31)
As you speak 7 confessions when you want to quit over your life, let their truth permeate your spirit. Resolve to only speak victory over your situation from this day forward. Then, listen for the direction of the Holy Spirit. He will lead and guide you to the place where you can reclaim everything that has ever been stolen. He is the God of restoration!