Daily Confessions for Living in Divine Health
If you’ve subscribed to the world’s view of health and aging—it’s time to reprogram! God’s way is the better way—long life, strength, vitality and divine health. It is possible. You do not have to accept declining strength and energy, fading vision and hearing, or anything else! You can live in supernatural and divine health.
Along with right food choices, exercise and proper medical care, the best thing you can do for your body is speak the Word of God. More powerful than anything on earth, the Word of God can change things in the physical when the world has run out of answers. If you’re ready to start moving toward living in divine health for the rest of your days, you can begin right now by speaking these daily confessions for living in divine health.
- I am a believer! I believe the Word of God above anything and anyone else. I believe His Word above my thoughts and feelings. His Word is truth! (Proverbs 4:20-22)
- I am not led by my flesh in the choices I make with food.I am not tempted by processed or sugary foods. Instead, I am led by the Spirit and eat what is healthy and life-giving for my physical body. I have a spirit of self-control, and I am in control of the foods I eat every day. (Galatians 5:22-23, 25; 1 Corinthians 6:12)
- Today, I speak life, strength, health, energy and vitality to my body. No matter how I’m feeling right now, I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I do not receive sickness. I do not receive disease. I do not receive malfunction in my body of any kind. I do not receive fatigue or any other attack on my body. I receive the life, strength and energy of God!(Ephesians 6:10; James 4:7)
- I am strong and healthy. I enjoy exercise, and I take time to strengthen my body. I do this so I can be a blessing to those around me and have the energy to serve the Lord in every way He asks. I am increasing in endurance, and I purpose to make exercise a regular part of my daily life. (1 Timothy 4:8)
- I have supernatural knowledge about how to take care of my body. I am led by the Spirit of God about how to approach whole-life health. I do not let the world dictate how I care for my body, but I seek the Lord in making decisions. (Romans 8:14)
- God has said to me that with long life He will satisfy me, so I declare now in the Name of Jesus that I will live long and strong on the earth. Like Moses, my eyesight will not grow dim. Like the Israelites, I will not be feeble; I will increase in strength and memory—not decrease. I do not receive the world’s views about aging. I am getting stronger and healthier every day! (Psalm 91:16; Deuteronomy 34:7)
- Jesus is the Name above all names. His Name is above every sickness and disease, and every sickness and disease must bow to His Name. So, I speak the Name of Jesus over every part of my body today. I declare that His Name is driving out anything that is under the curse, because He has redeemed me from the curse!(Philippians 2:9; Galatians 3:13)
- I speak supernatural energy and health to my body. I am not moved by lying symptoms. I call myself strong in Jesus’ Name. I call myself healed in Jesus’ Name. Weakness, pain, tiredness—I speak to you in the Name of Jesus and command you to leave my body. You may not stay—you must go! My strength and youth are being renewed as the eagle’s. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Psalm 103:5; Philippians 4:13)
Watch this video with Gloria Copeland to learn more about living in divine health.
When you speak these daily confessions for living in divine health based on the Word of God, your body will follow what you say! God wants a strong Church that is able to minister to others, bless those in need, and spread the gospel through all the earth. And He expects us to do this until His return! Renew your mind, renew your strength, and walk in divine health every day!