Scriptures to Stand Against Diabetes
The American Diabetes Association reports that more than 25 million people have been diagnosed with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes. If you are among the many people standing for your healing, here are seven scriptures for you to stand against diabetes.
- Isaiah 53:5: “But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.”
- Deuteronomy 28:1, 6: “If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today…. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed.”
- Psalm 41:3: “The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.”
- Psalm 103:3: “He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.”
- Proverbs 3:8: “Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.”
- Jeremiah 30:17: “‘I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,’ says the Lord.”
- 1 Peter 2:24: “He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.”
Take these scriptures just as you would any other medicine. Print them out, post them where you can see them throughout your day. Don’t stop repeating, thinking about and praying these scriptures over your body until you are completely symptom-free. And when that day comes, please contact the KCM Prayer Department so we can rejoice with you!