Scriptures to Stand Against High Blood Pressure
If you are ready to experience a positive change in your blood pressure, there’s good news—“[Jesus] was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed” (Isaiah 53:5). Your healing—even from high blood pressure—is at hand. And to help you stand in faith for that healing to come to pass, here are five scriptures on which you can rely. Begin praying, studying and professing these scriptures over yourself several times every day. Let God’s Word change the way you view your health. Because you aren’t waiting for healing; you are already healed!
- Deuteronomy 28:1, 6: “If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today…. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed.”
- Proverbs 3:8: “Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.”
- Psalm 103:3: “He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.”
- Matthew 18:19: “I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.”
- Mark 11:23: “I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.”