No matter what comes your way, you don’t have to wonder if God will be there for you. He loves you more than you could ever possibly know, and His desire is for you to be happy, healthy and protected—every day in every way.
But don’t take our word for it—take His Word. It is chock-full of promises to protect you from every kind of harm. While this is only the tip of the ice burg, we encourage you to read through these 25 scriptures that promise you protection and be encouraged today that God is protecting you.
*All scriptures referenced are in the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition unless otherwise noted.
1. Genesis 28:15: I am with you and will keep (watch over you with care, take notice of) you wherever you may go...I will not leave you until I have done all of which I have told you.
2. Deuteronomy 5:16: Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, that your days may be prolonged and that it may go well with you.
3. Deuteronomy 28:1-7: If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.... The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
4. Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.
5. Psalm 3:4-5: With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! I lay down and slept; I wakened again, for the Lord sustains me.
6. Psalm 17:1,4-5: O Lord...by the word of Your lips I have avoided the ways of the violent (the paths of the destroyer). My steps have held closely to Your paths [to the tracks of the One Who has gone on before]; my feet have not slipped.
7. Psalm 18:3: I will call upon the Lord, Who is to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.
8. Psalm 23: The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him—not for my earning it, but] for His name’s sake. Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over. Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life; and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.
9. Psalm 55:16-17: I will call upon God, and the Lord will save me. Evening and morning and at noon will I utter my complaint and moan and sigh, and He will hear my voice.
10. Psalm 91:16 (KJV): With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
11. Psalm 103:1-4: Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul; and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name! Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits—Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption.
12. Psalm 145:18-20: The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them. The Lord preserves all those who love Him.
13. Psalm 35:10: All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like You, You Who deliver the poor and the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, yes, the poor and the needy from him who snatches away his goods?
14. Psalm 37:28: The Lord delights in justice and forsakes not His saints; they are preserved forever.
15. Psalm 41:1-2: Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is he who considers the weak and the poor; the Lord will deliver him in the time of evil and trouble. The Lord will protect him and keep him alive; he shall be called blessed in the land; and You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.
16. Isaiah 25:4: For You have been a stronghold for the poor, a stronghold for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm, a shade from the heat; for the blast of the ruthless ones is like a rainstorm against a wall.
17. Psalm 37:39: The salvation of the [consistently] righteous is of the Lord; He is their Refuge and secure Stronghold in the time of trouble.
18. Psalm 91:15: He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
19. Psalm 107:6-7: They cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them out of their distresses. He led them forth by the straight and right way, that they might go to a city where they could establish their homes.
20. Proverbs 2:11-13: Discretion shall watch over you, understanding shall keep you, to deliver you from the way of evil and the evil men, from men who speak perverse things and are liars, men who forsake the paths of uprightness to walk in the ways of darkness.
21. Proverbs 11:8: The [uncompromisingly] righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked gets into it instead.
22. Proverbs 18:10: The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the [consistently] righteous man [upright and in right standing with God] runs into it and is safe, high [above evil] and strong.
23. Joel 2:32: Whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered and saved.
24. Luke 10:19: Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.
25. Isaiah 45:1-2: Thus says the Lord...I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight].
As you read these 25 scriptures that promise you protection, meditate on them and pray over them that you will receive them as specifically directed at you—because they are! You don’t ever have to be afraid again—not of illness, poverty, personal harm or death. You are supernaturally protected!
Watch Kenneth Copeland share more about the promise of supernatural protection.