Life & Work: Apply
5 Scriptures to Stand On for Your Dreams to Come to Pass
Are you ready to walk in your dreams? Are you ready to see the deep desires of your heart come to pass—financial blessings, a godly spouse, a healthy family, career success, fulfilled ministry calling? If so, here are five scriptures and confessions to get you started as you begin standing on God’s Word for your dreams.
- “Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God.” –Ephesians 4:1
Confession:I am a servant of God, and I have been called by God to [insert dream]. I lead a life worthy of that calling!
- “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” –Romans 10:17 (KJV)
Confession: I have faith to live out my dreams because I continually hear the Word of God and what it says is possible for my life. I do not believe anything else!
- “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’” –Jeremiah 29:11
Confession: The Lord has good plans for my life! They are not plans for disaster, but they give me a future and a hope!
- “For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.” –Romans 11:29
Confession: Thank You, God, that You have gifted me and called me to [insert purpose/dreams]. I already have everything I need to accomplish it. I praise You because You never take away the purpose of my life nor the gifts to fulfill it.
- “Remember, dear brothers and sisters, that few of you were wise in the world’s eyes or powerful or wealthy when God called you. Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful. God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important.” –1 Corinthians 1:26-28
Confession: Thank You, God, that You have chosen me, and You can use me in this world to do good and fulfill Your purposes. I will show the world Your glory and how good You are to Your children as I live out my dreams and fulfill my purpose.
God bless you as you begin standing in faith for your dreams. And when they come to pass, please be sure to let us know. We want to celebrate with you!