Many Christians have settled for the idea that we are to sow, then kick back and wait for the harvest to roll in. Then, frustration sets in when the harvest doesn’t come, and they say, “How much more can I give?”
The truth is, biblical reaping is not automatic. Proverbs 10:4-5 tells us we must not sleep through our harvest and allow it to stand in the field. According to Mark 4:26-29, the Lord has given us the harvesting responsibility.
How, then, do we reap our harvests?
Our harvest is called in by our words of faith. Isaiah 41:15 (KJV) says, “I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth.” Teeth in the Hebrew is actually the word mouths. The words of your mouth, spoken in faith, are like great combines that go out into the field and bring in the harvest. We also use our words to send ministering angels out into the fields to gather up our harvests (Hebrews 1:14; Matthew 13:39; Psalm 103:20).
Don’t wait another minute. Open your mouth, and begin to call in your harvest! Begin with these 7 Confessions To Bring In Your Harvest.
1. Harvest, I speak to you in the Name of Jesus. I command you to come to me now. The Lord said whatever a man sows he shall also reap, so I declare that I am reaping a harvest on every seed sown. Satan, I command you to release your grip on my harvest. It belongs to me! (Galatians 6:7)
2. I am a sower! I am a faithful tither, and I sow into the kingdom of God. Jesus said when I give, it will be given to me—pressed down, shaken together and running over. I receive that into my financial life now in Jesus’ Name. (Luke 6:38)
3. I declare Genesis 26:12 over my life and seed sown. Just as Isaac sowed and reaped a hundredfold the same year, I declare the hundredfold return is actively operating in my life every day in Jesus’ Name.
4. Father, You said that whoever sows righteousness will receive a reward. I declare that where I have sown love, I will receive love. Where I have sown peace, integrity and excellence, I will receive the same harvest. Where I have sown time, money, possessions or encouragement, I declare a harvest on those seeds according to Your Word. (Proverbs 11:18, 28:20)
5. The harvest of my seed has swallowed up my need!
6. Because I am a tither, the windows of heaven are open over me, and I expect to receive in Jesus’ Name! (Malachi 3:10)
7. God, You always honor Your Word. I will not speak words contrary to receiving my harvest. I cast down every thought and imagination that does not agree with what Your Word says about my harvest. Your law of sowing and reaping always works, and it is working in my life now. Thank You, Jesus! (Philippians 4:19)
As you speak these 7 Confessions To Bring In Your Harvest, expect to see results! Every seed you’ve ever sown will reap a harvest—no matter how long it has been out there. Think back on all your tithing and sowing. There is a harvest to reap from every single seed, so get your mind on the harvest. Don’t leave spiritual crops in the field. If you haven’t thought of yourself as a harvester until now, start thinking of yourself that way. Roll up your spiritual sleeves and get to work. You know the rules of reaping and how to reap your harvest. Now it’s harvest time!