When you’re buried in debt and trying to get out, it may seem like an impossible task—a mountain, even. But what did Jesus say to do when you’re facing a mountain? Be afraid of it? Run from it? Wait for God to speak a special word to you? No. He said, “Speak to the mountain” (see Mark 11:23-24).
If you want to be debt free and enjoy financial freedom, you have things in the natural you must do—tithe, sow, curb spending, and make a plan to pay down debt. But as believers, we always want to combine our natural efforts with spiritual force—the force of faith!
As you step toward your goal of financial freedom, declaring God’s Word over your life will put spiritual law in motion and help accelerate your natural results. To help get you started, here are 10 Declarations for Financial Freedom you can speak in faith and expect to see results!
- The favor of God in my life produces promotions, raises, bonuses, contracts, sales and commissions.
- Because I am a tither, the windows of heaven are open, and THE BLESSING is pouring out.
- I am the head and not the tail. I am above debt and not beneath it. I am the lender and not the borrower!
- I speak to the mountain of debt in my life, and I command it to move in Jesus’ Name! Debt, be gone! Dissipate, disappear, leave and don’t come back, in Jesus’ Name!
- I am debt free. I am walking in abundance. I am wealthy, and I am a generous giver.
- Wealth and riches are in my house. I increase more and more because it is God who gives me the power to get wealth, and He does so while adding no sorrow to it.
- I owe no man anything but to love him.
- The promises of God are mine, and I take them by faith right now in Jesus’ Name.
- I call all my debts paid in Jesus’ Name. I declare that I operate and function in the wisdom of God concerning my finances.
- I am the debt-free redeemed of the Lord, and I say so!
When you speak these 10 Confessions for Financial Freedom and any others you feel led to add to them, you will begin to see a change in your heart, mind and circumstances. Debt freedom isn’t just a dream—it is your spiritual reality. All you have to do is reach out and take it!