Believing for Your Spouse's Salvation
Are you standing in faith for your spouse’s salvation? Do you want to see him or her saved, set free and living an overcoming, Spirit-filled life? If so, don’t give up. Your prayers make a difference. And if you need someone to agree with you in prayer, call the KCM Prayer Line at 1-817-852-6000. One of our prayer ministers will be happy to agree with you as you stand for your spouse’s salvation.
Pray these scriptures over your spouse and yourself. Continue to build yourself up with the WORD by reading it, thinking about it and listening to faith-filled teaching like that on the Believer’s Voice of Victory broadcast and in the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine. God wants your spouse to accept Jesus as his (or her) Savior. So don’t give up standing for your spouse’s salvation—no matter how long it takes or how far from God they are!
- 2 Peter 3:9: The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.
- Ezekiel 36:26: And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.
- 2 Timothy 2:26: Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.
- Philippians 1:6: And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
- Isaiah 55:11: It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.
- 1 John 5:14-15: And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.
Remember, God isn’t slow in keeping His promises, He’s patient. He loves you. He loves your spouse, and He’s working on behalf of your family!