What if I have forgotten my password?
- To change your password, enter your email address then click “Submit.”
- Now check your email inbox. You should receive an email from Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Click the link inside to change your password.
- It may take a few minutes for your email to arrive. If you aren’t seeing the email, first, check your spam and/or junk email folders for our email.
- If you don’t receive your email within 4 hours, please let us know. We have staff available to assist you. Submit a customer service request online or call us at 1-800-600-7395.
- This will be your new password going forward.
- Note that you won’t be able to change your password until you’ve verified your email address.