Life & Work: Learn
10 Scriptures to Build Expectation for a New Season
Would you like to see a new season in your life?
Maybe in your family or finances, your health or your faith?
As believers, we should not expect to stay in the same place year after year in any area of our lives. You were made for promotion. As you work with the Lord to get your walk into alignment (that’s the key to receiving), you can develop strong faith for what’s to come with these 10 Scriptures to Build Expectation for a New Season.
All Scriptures referenced are taken from the English Standard Version, unless otherwise noted.
- Isaiah 43:19 (NLT): “For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”
- Galatians 6:9: “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”
- Exodus 12:2: “This month shall be for you the beginning of months. It shall be the first month of the year for you.”
- Ezekiel 34:26: “And I will make them and the places all around my hill a blessing, and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.”
- Psalm 1:1-3: “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.”
- Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
- Revelation 21:5: “And he who was seated on the throne said, ‘Behold, I am making all things new.’ Also he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.’”
- Joel 2:25: “I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV): “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”
- 10. Job 8:7 (NASB): “Though your beginning was insignificant, yet your end will increase greatly.”
These 10 scriptures will build your expectation for a new season! As you meditate on God’s Word and His desire to increase and promote you, don’t give up when it doesn’t come to pass immediately. Keep pressing into God’s Word. Your new season is just around the corner!
Watch as Kenneth Copeland teaches you how the love covenant will fight for you in every situation.