Becoming debt-free is something every Christian can—and should—accomplish. The Bible tells us in Romans 13:8 to “keep out of debt and owe no many anything, except to love one another....” In fact, as believers, we should be the lender, not the borrower (Deuteronomy 28:12).
Getting out of debt basically requires some decisions on your part.
- Decide to get out of debt and live debt free.
- Put God first in your financial affairs.
- Believe God for your daily bread.
- Get in agreement with your spouse or another believer about your debt freedom.
- Lay hold of debt freedom by faith.
- Bind the devil in the Name of Jesus over your finances.
- Loose the forces of heaven into your financial affairs.
- Praise God for the manifestation of His power in your financial affairs.
When you make the decision to walk out these steps, your freedom from debt is on the way!