Promises for Your Children
Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Proverbs 6:20-22: My son, keep thy father’s commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
- Proverbs 13:1: A wise son heareth his father’s instruction.
- Matthew 18:10: Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
- Luke 2:40: And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom, and the grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of God was upon Him.
- Ephesians 6:1-3: Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
- 1 Timothy 4:12: Let no one despise or think less of you because of your youth, but be an example (pattern) for the believers, in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
- 2 Timothy 2:22: Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.