How do I add downloads to my computer/smartphone/tablet?
To add downloads:
- Open iTunes.
- Mac: Go to File > Add to Library.
Windows: File > Add Folder to Library.
- Navigate to and select the file or folder you want to add.
- Click Open.
- Plug in your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- If iTunes does not open automatically, open iTunes.
- In iTunes, click the iPhone or iPad button in the menu.
- In iTunes, on the left menu, click on “Music” under “My Device.”
- Go to your download folder (where the file would have been saved), and drag the MP3 or MP4 from the folder to iTunes.