Stand for Your Healing From Bronchitis
Each year more than 10 million people battle bronchitis. Inflammation and irritation of a person’s airways can leave the sufferer miserable. If you or a loved one are struggling with bronchitis, then begin confessing these scriptures over yourself immediately.
• Isaiah 53:5: “But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.”
• Psalm 41:3: “The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.”
• Proverbs 3:8: “Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.”
• Jeremiah 30:17: “‘I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,’ says the Lord.”
• 1 Peter 2:24: “He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.”