Scriptures for a Christ-Centered Family
Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Psalm 133:1: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- Proverbs 17:17: A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12: Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
- Matthew 18:18-20: Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
- John 13:34: A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
- Romans 12:10: Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.
- Galatians 3:28-29: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
- Galatians 6:1-2: Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
- Galatians 6:10: As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
- 1 John 1:7: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
- 1 John 4:7: Beloved, let us love one another; for love [springs] from God, and he who loves [his fellow men] is begotten (born) of God and is coming (progressively) to know and understand God—to perceive and recognize and get a better and clearer knowledge of Him.