Life & Work: Believe
5 Scriptures to Stand Against Trouble
When trouble comes you need to stand strong. Whether it is a noisy neighbor, a frivolous lawsuit or a large bill, you need God’s perspective on your situation. Here are five scriptures to help you stand against trouble.
· Psalm 91:1-3: “Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.” (Read this entire chapter.)
· Philippians 4:6: “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.”
· 1 Peter 5:7: “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.”
· John 16:33: “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
· Nahum 1:7: “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.”
Yes, trouble happens, but you don’t have to be afraid of it. Trust in the Lord and His promises to you. He is with you and will help you through any trouble that comes your way!