8 Scriptures to Stand on to Renew Your Hope
If you’ve ever taken a stand of faith for healing, finances, family or any other victory, you know you have a battle on your hands. The enemy knows we were created to triumph, but he has no intention of letting us get to victory without resisting us along the way.
So, when you find a promise in the Word of God and make a decision to stand on it for a manifestation, you may find the seeming delay wears on you until you feel that you’ve experienced a total faith failure. But…it wasn’t a faith failure! It was a breakdown of your hope. If you feel like your faith has turned to desperation, it’s time to get your hopes up! It’s the key to victory.
Start today with these 8 scriptures to stand on to renew your hope:
- “I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance” –Ephesians 1:18.
- “In those days you were living apart from Christ. You were excluded from citizenship among the people of Israel, and you did not know the covenant promises God had made to them. You lived in this world without God and without hope” –Ephesians 2:12. As a believer, you do have hope!
- “And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love” –1 Corinthians 13:13, NKJV.
- “According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death” –Philippians 1:20, NKJV.
- “But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance” –Romans 8:25, NKJV.
- “Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping…” –Romans 4:18.
- “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” –Hebrews 11:1, KJV.
- “This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast…” –Hebrews 6:19, NKJV.
Make these 8 scriptures to stand on to renew your hope a part of your daily routine until your mind is renewed and your hope is restored. As you read your Bible each day, locate and highlight more to add to your collection. Then, watch your words, guard your heart and get ready for a harvest!
Learn about the hope you always have in Jesus in this video from Kenneth Copeland.