How do I register for an account at kcm.org?
It’s easy! When you’re on kcm.org, click “Register” on the top right-hand side of the page. You can register two ways:
- With one of your existing social media accounts—just click the corresponding button and enter your social credentials. You’ll use that user name and password each time you sign in to kcm.org.
- If you want access to exclusive Partner content, you’ll need to provide us with a little more information.
- Once you click “Submit,” you’re done!
- With an email address. Enter your email address and click “Submit.” You will create your password at the next step.
- After you’ve filled out the registration form, to activate your account, you must verify your email address.
- Check your email inbox for an email from Kenneth Copeland Ministries. The subject line is “Verify your email address.” Click the link in the email.
- You will be taken to kcm.org. Enter your user name and password and click “Submit.”
- Now you should be logged in. Your account is activated.
Everyone must register for an online account. If you’ve contacted the ministry previously, this online account will sync with your existing account.