Looking to get the most out of a Kenneth Copeland Ministries meeting? Whether you’re watching online or joining us for a Featured Event, below are the most recent event resources for your convenience. From technical help to meeting posters and informative downloads, you’re sure to find the answers you need. And if the resource isn’t below, feel free to contact the KCM office nearest you for direct assistance.
Also be sure to read our FAQ’s for KCM event questions and answers.
Webcast Questions and Answers
- Can we participate in the altar call and how do we get Salvation packages to give to people who respond?
- Yes, you may participate in the altar call. Salvation Packages are available for download from this page. Simply download and print. Decision cards are also available for download from this page to use for those who respond to the altar call. Please download and print. You may keep a copy of the decision cards for your use, but we ask that the original cards be returned to us so we may reply. Please mail to:
Kenneth Copeland Ministries
ATTN: Ministerial Relations/Riley Stephenson
Fort Worth, TX 76192
- Can we participate in the Offering?
- Yes, you may participate in the offering. It is your decision if you would like to send one check from your church or individual checks from the congregation. Checks should be made out to Kenneth Copeland Ministries. If you choose to do this, we ask that the offering please be sent to us within 30 days of the close of the meeting to enable us to complete our accounting procedures properly.
- Will we be acknowledged from the platform as taking part in the meeting?
- Plans are currently in place to have Partner churches identified in Tim Fox’s Pre-Meeting Show via the Internet. Brother Copeland will also be notified of the Partner churches joining in the meeting via webcast and may announce it from the platform.
- How can we test our equipment to see if we can support the webcast?
- If you can play the ‘on demand’ content from the www.kcm.org website you will be able to host the webcast. To run a test, do the following:
- Get everything set up
- Go to www.bvov.tv, click on “Today’s BVOV”
- Let it play
- Will there be technical support available if we need it during the meetings?
- Yes. NetBroadcasting.tv Customer Support will be available during the webcast. They are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week if you have questions about equipment, etc. You may call 1-800-491-6720 ext 12 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salvation Package Download