If giving to a ministry online is new territory for you, you may have a few questions and concerns. Below are answers to the most frequently asked questions about giving to Kenneth Copeland Ministries online. Feel free to read through them so you can be confident in your online giving to KCM. And, of course, if you have a question not answered below, don't hesitate to contact your nearest KCM office for direct assistance. We're here for you!
- How do I begin?
- Just read and follow the instructions on this brochure, complete the request form and mail it to KCM/EMIC. We'll do the rest!
- How often can I give?
- Once a month on any day that is best for you. Choose a day between the first and twenty-eighth day of the month.
- Can I change the amount I give?
- Yes. You may call, write, email or fax us and we will change it if received before your next transaction date. We will then send you a confirmation letter stating that your change has taken place.
- What happens if I change banking institutions or want my giving deducted from a new account?
- You will need to submit a new written request form to KCM/EMIC authorizing us to withdraw from your new account. This is also required for changes to charge card accounts.
- Can I cancel this service if I change my mind?
- Absolutely. We're here to serve and bless you. We recognize this as an expression of your intent to give on a recurring basis. Please understand that we do not consider it to be a pledge. Simply notify us by mail, fax, email or phone (1.800.600.7395), and we'll make any changes you want right away.
- Are there any other new convenient ways to give?
- Yes! There are several ways:
- You can give an online contribution by visiting our Web site www.kcm.org. When you give online you can use your charge card or check.
- You may also phone into KCM/EMIC and use your charge card or our new "ChekTel" service. You can make a "ChekTel" contribution by calling our toll-free number 800-600-7395, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m-5 p.m. CT. To sow a seed using ChekTel, simply call KCM/EMIC, tell our Partner Service Representative the required information located on the front of your check, then log the contribution in your checkbook register just like a handwritten check. The transaction will be processed electronically and appear on your monthly bank statement.
- Is this service available no matter where I live?
- This service is currently available only to those living and banking in the United States. (KCM Canada, Australia and England offices currently offer a version of this type of service. Please contact the KCM office in your area for further information.)
More Questions? Call us toll free at 1.800.600.7395