Below are the most frequently asked questions regarding employment at Kenneth Copeland Ministries Headquarters in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. If you have a question not answered here, or are curious about employment at another KCM worldwide location, don’t hesitate to contact your nearest KCM office for direct assistance. We’re here for you!
- Would I have to relocate to work for EMIC/KCM?
- All positions posted on this Web site are on site, and require reporting to the EMIC/KCM headquarters in Newark, TX. Unless you live within driving distance of EMIC/KCM, and are able to commute, you would need to relocate.
- Could I work for EMIC/KCM from my home?
- EMIC/KCM does not have work from home positions.
- I am not a U.S. citizen. Can I still work for EMIC/KCM?
- In order to work for EMIC/KCM in Newark, TX, you must have the proper authorization to live and work in the U.S. Authorization must be granted by your country of origin.
- Do you have internship opportunities?
- Due to the unique nature of our positions, we do not offer an internship program.